Thursday 9 April 2015

"If I had my way, I'd be married to Lamar,"- Khloe Kardashian

NBA player Lamar Odom and TV personality Khloe Kardashian
19th Annual Race to Erase MS held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
Century City, California - 05.18.12
© WENN


They married just one month after meeting and later documented their relationship in E! seriesKhloe & Lamar. Unfortunately, it all fell apart in 2013 following speculation that Lamar had been unfaithful and was struggling with alcohol problems. 

Speaking to E! News recently, Khloe said that she would always love Lamar – from today until 50 years from now. 

"I will never ever not love Lamar. I was so obsessed with him in a healthy way. He was my husband, and I still wish he was, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that," she said. 

"There's nothing I can do. Lamar has to do things in order to change in that aspect, but yeah, if I had my way I'd be married to Lamar in two seconds."

This isn't the first time Khloe has spoken about wishing she was still married to Lamar, a professional basketball player. 

In an episode of Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons which aired last year, Khloe was heard telling mum Kris Jenner: "If I had my way, I would still be married to Lamar."

Reality Mag