#Chivido2024 As The Hours Count Down, Chioma Pens Love Note to Davido (Entertainment)

 


This love is sweeter than honey. No wonder Davido is very hard in love with Chioma.

It's not addressed to me but even my own head swell. So shall it forever be.

Read the note:

"Ade Ori Mi 👑

My husband, a kind and loving person. He is the pillar of our family, always showing us care and concern. He is a hero who stands firm in every challenge, and he is a great support for me and our entire family. He is wise and knowledgeable, always guiding me in the right path in everything we do. He is the best father to our children, always being there for them individually. My husband, you are the one who gives me strength and love, always encouraging me to succeed in everything I do. The one who is in my life, you are the light that brightens my darkness, and you are the gentle voice that respects me always. I am deeply grateful for your presence in my life, my husband."

One billion stars Chi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wiz Khalifa Makes Fresh Baby News (Entertainment)

President Tinubu's Actions To Reduce Hardship in Nigeria As Revealed in Today's National Broadcast (Nigeria & Economy)

BREAKING: Nig's House of Reps Members Donate Half Of Salary To Cushion Economic Hardship Effects on Nigerians (Politics)