Sunday 29 November 2015

Ice T and wife Coco welcome baby girl

Here's something to be thankful for!
Coco Austin and husband Ice-T welcomed their new baby girl, Chanel, into the world with an adorable Instagram debut.
"Surprise!!! Look who came early," Coco captioned the photo. "Welcome the new arrival of Chanel Nicole. A beautiful healthy 5.7 pound and 18 inch baby girl. Ice and I are so proud! I cried while she was coming out I was so excited to meet her!"
What a cutie.
It's currently unclear when the baby was born, but only hours before uploading the photo above, a very pregnant Coco posted a pic of herself standing next to a Christmas tree. In the caption, she described what the pregnancy has meant to her and revealed she had a feeling Chanel might arrive earlier than expected. 
"My 37 week bump!!..This baby is coming early 😉  - a mothers intuition 🎀#ChanelNicole is trying to make her appearance," she wrote. "Strange thing is I will miss her inside of me..I really enjoyed the experience. My goal was to make pregnancy look positive, fashionable, cute, fit and healthy every step of the way. There were a lot of unbelievers along the way but honestly I'm used to that..Thanks to all the lovers that have been interested with my journey from the beginning and also a true 'Coco Fan'.. I wish I could hug everyone of you."

Earlier this week, Coco, never one to shy away from a revealing photo shoot, shared a photo of herself wearing a plunging leopard print sports bra and matching leggings. You know, typical mom stuff.

The talk show host has documented her growing belly on Instagram throughout her pregnancy, as well as blogging for E! about why she's excited to have a baby girl.
HuffPost