Trump Brings Enthusiastic African American Supporter He Met At Restaurant To Rally (US Elections)

.               At the restaurant 

Former President Donald Trump is sure getting warmer acceptance among African Americans in the United States as the November election nears. 

At his Atlanta stop of his campaign, he went to a Chic-Fil-A fast food restaurant where he ordered 30 milkshakes and sandwiches for everyone. 

He met an African American woman there who hugged him, kissed him and told him, "we don't care what the media says, we support you ".

     The enthusiastic supporter Trump met at the restaurant 

Trump said of her, "This one is so smart so sharp she grabbed me she gave me a kiss I said, I think I'm never going back home to the first lady See now for the average politician that's death for me," to laughs. He added, "I don't care I Just want to tell you you are an unbelievable person with a great personality you lit up the whole room You lit up the whole room. I said."

Smart guy Trump, he brought her along to the rally where she spoke enthusiastically if her intent to mobilise HBCUs to vote for Trump. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wiz Khalifa Makes Fresh Baby News (Entertainment)

President Tinubu's Actions To Reduce Hardship in Nigeria As Revealed in Today's National Broadcast (Nigeria & Economy)

BREAKING: Nig's House of Reps Members Donate Half Of Salary To Cushion Economic Hardship Effects on Nigerians (Politics)