Sunday 26 October 2014

:I feel like a proud mom", Kim says of Kendall's modelling success (MTVtv)

Speaking to LOOK magazine, the reality star said she wells up when she sees her little sister at fashion shows.
"I literally want to cry when I see Kendall walking down the runway," she told the mag.
"I feel like she's my daughter sometimes, like I'm a proud mom!"
"I think I'm just so proud that my sister has such a strong work ethic and she's really achieved what she set out to do and she made it happen for herself. That's what makes me the most proud."
Kendall has been open about wanting to distance herself from the reality-show brand that made her famous, and even admitted to banning her older sister Kim Kardashian from some of her runway shows.
But there's definitely no breaking a Kardashian bond, as Kendall recently shared a cute snap of herself and Kim in Vogue to Instagram.

MTV News - MTV News: Kim Kardashian At Paris Fashion Week